The inspiration behind Week 2 of 52 Weeks of Mail challenge is good old fashioned letter writing. When is the last time your wrote a hand written letter instead of an email or Facebook message? Do you remember how to write in cursive? What a perfect time to practice your penmanship and make someone’s day with a letter. 🙂
For the second week’s challenge I decided to craft up a simple DIY notecard on which to send my hand written letter. Honestly, you don’t even need to be “crafty” to make this simple and quick notecard. I promise.
All you need is paper, a fine tip marker or pen, washi tape, envelope and scissors. And now for the fastest steps ever:
- Cut paper to size- I cut mine to 4.25 x 5.5 inches so it would fit in my envelope
- Rip of piece of washi tape- about 2.5 inches or so
- Use scissors to trim ends as pictured below (optional)
- Center washi tape at the top of your paper
- Use your pen/marker to write anything your heart desires on the washi tape. Something like: Hello, Hi, Thank You, Love You, Miss You, etc.
Quick, simple, cute and oh-so-thoughtful. Did you write a hand written letter and send to someone special? There’s still time to send your letter for Week 2. Happy Friday, Y’all!
All Photos via Designs By Jolene